It also exposes a means of manipulation and inducing of anxiety, panic attacks or even angry outbursts in victims via the efforts of a group of people who actually attempt this against their victims remotely via their natural biomagnetic field. This also might be responsible for radicalization or creating dangerous reactions from victims that result in violence and sometimes even death.
Note: Biomagnetism and Eastern medicine is used regularly by licensed practitioners to heal people all over the world. This expose does not seek to discredit them or the practice of any such form of medicine such a biomagnetism, Yoga, Qi Gong, Reiki and the other forms of similar energy based healing where it involves a consenting patient. These forms of healing have been used for thousands of years by many cultures around the world with great success.
The abusive form spoken of in this blog is not related to the healing forms, but related to a group who use techniques abusively and invasively against their victims to incur personal damage to their victim's credibility and lives by provoking reaction. This is likely the same phenomenon in the 1960s and 1970s that resulted in many women having similar anxiety and panic attacks that Doctors were forced to treat with Prozac (because it was the only means of limiting the effects of excessive hormone production in the body). Excessive hormone production is and has been stimulated from outside of the body by the abusive groups conducting this activity. For clarity's sake, hate does not mean love and love does not mean hate.
This blog post is truth and has a bibliography and scientific references at the bottom of the post in case you'd like to research the evidence for yourself.
To explain how this is possible and how the group that does this accomplish these ends, here are some facts that have been proven and can be measured scientifically:
- Definition of Hormones:
Hormone: A chemical substance produced in the body that controls and regulates the activity of certain cells or organs. Many hormones are secreted by special glands, such as thyroid hormone produced by the thyroid gland. Hormones are essential for every activity of life, including the processes of digestion, metabolism, growth, reproduction, and mood control. Many hormones, such as neurotransmitters, are active in more than one physical process.
- Hormones affect human behaviour and our perception of our surroundings and our interpretation of our memories.
- Hormones are produced by the human body in response to stimuli from the environment and in response to the needs of our body.
- Hormones affect and regulate much to do with our body's functioning and interpretation of our perception.
- Examples of natural stimuli that can affect hormone production are: positive social interactions, physical exertion, negative social interactions, friendliness, hostility, expression, the consumption of food or chemicals etc. exposure to light or absence of light (induces our sleep/wake cycle via melotonin). Anything indicative of our experience of reality and interactions with other living beings or inanimate things can stimulate our nervous system or cause the production of hormones.
- Some of those stimuli induce the production of hormones.
- Hormones are produced in the adrenal and endocrine system and in the thyroid.
- The nervous system and the endocrine system are highly integrated.
- The signals to produce hormones in the human body are electrochemical and are communicated commutatively by changes in the electrical current level over time in nerve cells called neurons.
- James Clerk Maxwell's Law Of Electromagnetism states that an electric current that flows through an electrically conductive medium produces a magnetic field that contains all of the same information contained by the current that produced it. So a current that rises and falls in voltage will produce a magnetic field that rises and falls in terms of its strength and distribution.
- 10−9–10−8 gauss – the magnetic field of the human brain (courtesy of Wikipedia). The human nervous system and other parts of the body that contain neurons have a similar magnetic field.
- James Clerk Maxwell's Law Of Electromagnetism states that a magnetic field that passes through an electrically conductive medium produces an electric current. That electric current contains all of the information originally contained by the magnetic field that produced it.
- The human body is a highly electrically conductive medium, mostly composed of water and carbon (two highly electrically conductive mediums).
- The production of hormones can be artificially induced by the consumption of food, chemicals, narcotics or by different extremes of behaviour (deep relaxation can stimulate the production of serotonin, dopamine, melotonin where as extreme purposeful instigation of conflict or stress or aggression can cause the production of cortisol and/or adrenaline).
- When the signal to produce such hormones is relayed through the body by the nervous system and endocrine system, a magnetic field is produced that contains all of the same encoded information in real-time that is occurring in the body that produced those signals.
- The magnetic field produced by such bodies, radiates away from the body that produced it falling of in power (logarithmically) as it gets further from the body.
- If that magnetic field passes through the body of another person before that distance has relegated the magnetic field to be too weak, it can create a current in the body of the person that it passes through. If this person's body picks up the current via their nervous system, their body had no way of knowing whose body produced the original request to produce hormones.
- Hormones such as cortisol can cause anxiety, panic attacks, stress and even anger in high enough levels and without the presence of inhibitors like serotonin and dopamine.
- Hormones such as melatonin, dopamine, serotonin and endorphins can calm a person, reduce stress and even induce relaxation enough to make someone sleepy.
- Improper and unnatural combinations of such hormones in one person's body might affect their behaviour or emotional state to such a degree to induce anxiety attacks. panic attacks, anger, depression and even delusional behaviour.
All of the above are facts and based upon science and objective truth. They can be reproduced experimentally and measured quantitatively and consistently again and again.
- When more than one person tricks their body into producing hormones such as cortisol or adrenaline in a given proximity to someone whose body is level and relaxed in terms of hormone production, that person's body has a chance to be affected by the accelerated hormone production of all of those people simultaneously as their body might receive the magnetic field of those person's bodies and according to each person's magnetic field, stimulate the production of an electrical current that is compatible with human nervous system communications. This outside communication might affect the body of that person, causing their system to produce excess levels of the hormones present in that of the group attempting to artificially accelerate their own hormonal levels.
- There are people that as a group in some places and living circumstances, practice having these effects in this manner on other target people using artificial stimulation of hormone production in their bodies in order to have the same cumulative effect upon the body of a non-consenting victim. Using groups of people to conduct the activity and groups of people to measure the effects upon the non-consenting victim.
This is an activity conducted by an abusive group of people who've taken it upon themselves to harm victims they choose to target in such a manner by stimulating the production of hormones in the body of the victim that cause erratic behavior. This can and has been used to great effect to discredit people and to cause damage to their reputations and careers. This is not an act of nature but a pre-meditated form of attack conducted by some groups who practice such an effort against their victims. As such it might be related to the harm of many. Affecting hormone production in the body of another human being could have devastating effects upon their psychology and behavior. It could also have many lasting effects upon their success in life as well.
This is not to say that mental illness or other behavioral problems that can afflict people aren't real. It is more to say that some people have practiced collectively affecting others negatively via biomagnetism and that this problem is only growing. It would pay to understand it scientifically so that we may make ways to protect ourselves from it and educate others to do the same.
This same activity was likely the same mechanism behind the increased episodes of mania and anxiety of many North American women during the 1960s and 1970s, resulting in many women ending up on prescriptions of Prozac to curb the effects of such excessive hormone production that was likely stimulated artificially by such groups outside of their bodies. Prozac was the only line of defense Doctors had against a phenomenon that they did not understand fully at the time.
From the evidence I've seen, I'd say that a group of people have learned to use biomagnetism (without even knowing that's what it was or how it worked) to affect other people detrimentally in groups and are currently using these means against victims often to discredit them so as to make it easier to steal from them their output in some way shape of form. Combining that with constant abusive treatment by many people in order to destroy their victims and their credibility.
Possibly, even such treatment might accelerate the likelihood of the production of carcinogens and others harmful by-products of keeping a victim under constant stress via both harmful biomagnetism and negative abuse by a large group of people.
Brian Joseph Johns
References And Bibliography:
Grey's Anatomy Endocrine system
MedicineNet Definition of hormone
Signals and signs in the nervous system: The dynamic anatomy of electrical activity is probably information-rich by Theodore Holmes Bullock
Bioelectricmagnetism by Jaakko Malmivuo and Robert Plonsey
A book full of information on the phenomenon. Chapter 21 is highly recommended as it pertains directly to stimulation of the nervous system by an outside means, in essence the simulating of the signalling involved in nerve responses. These responses directly affect the output of the adrenal and endocrine glands which play a big role in anxiety and a number of other mood effectors.
Supracon - Superconductivity In Jena
Construction Of Shielded Rooms Using Sealants That Prevent Electromagnetic And Magnetic Field Leakage For The Purposes Of Measuring Biomagnetic Fields From Within Such Rooms
Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
Nervous System by Wikipedia
Endocrine Gland by Wikipedia
Adrenal Gland by Wikipedia
Companies that make shielding for blocking the effects of...
Farabloc - Makes Faraday Cage Clothing
Taiwan Page (Chinese)
Google Translated Page (English)
Energy is and has been used for healing and very respectfully and safely by the cultures of the Far East of Asia for millenia as it is heavily tied to Eastern forms of medicine. The abusive form of biomagnetism that seems to be used by abusive groups targets and attempts to manipulate the behavior of its victims is not at all related to Eastern medicine or any brand of medicine at all. It has more roots in ritual abuse than anything and is obviously used to discredit its victims and possibly even to damage their lives and careers.
Eastern medicine is used for its strong diagnosis features and its curative properties.
For references to such techniques see the following:
The International Institute Of Medical Qigong (Canada)
Positive Health Online
Article - A Tentative Mechanism For Healing
Dr. Brian Clement
Article On Electrosensitivity
Note: The phenomenon that I am speaking of in this blog is much different from that of Dr. Clement's article, though there is some related material. I do not believe that the hormone production related effects of invasive biomagnetism result from technology, but rather from people who have practiced doing so invasively. I also disagree with the motives presented that corporate interests are resulting in this phenomenon. I believe that there is a generation of responsibly minded CEOs and share holders, many of whom are parents and who are as concerned with their impact upon the world as expectant Parents or others who have a love of this living and breathing world. The research cited in Dr. Clement's article is important in relation to the research on biomagnetism. Diagnostically speaking biomagnetism is the invisible thermometer that has been in use by the cultures of the Far East literally for thousands of years (and fully taken into account by Gene Roddenberry and the rest of the Star Trek universe, as well as by George Lucas and the world of the Star Wars universe possibly as "the force" ).
Eastern medicine was founded and is practiced world wide and complements Western medicine in many ways. It was devised and is practised in China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, Thailand, India and Malaysia to name a few places.
I believe that there are many victims of this form of abuse and that upon knowing the mechanisms behind what is going on they will be able to find a direction collectively to protect themselves. Lets hope that we don`t have another episode in history like the 1960s and 1970s where many Women were subject to this sort of invisible abuse and then subsequently marked as being "crazy" by society and left to cope with such invisible abuse leaving Doctors with the only option of prescribing medications such as Prozac to help these Women cope. Often the very people who criticized the treatment of such Women were in fact trying to make them vulnerable to such manipulation again because such medications stabilize hormone production or increase the production of dopamine and serotonin enough so that such efforts have no effect upon their victims.
There are people who believe they can use this method to "mind control" others but really what is happening is that they are merely causing the body to produce hormones to affect their victim's behaviour (and sometimes health) negatively.
"Mind control" or other forms of "control play" and "role play" are fine when it involves consenting adults who are in agreement with each other about the nature of their play or in a performance of some form exhibiting this activity with a consenting performer. To attempt to affect someone negatively or to attempt to affect their behaviour negatively or otherwise without their consent via biomagnetism is wrong.
Professional Eastern And Western Medical practices recognize this and will in all cases, ask for permission from their patients and consent before proceeding with biomagnetically based treatments and never will they attempt such treatments randomly upon others.
This blog is meant as a warning.
Copyright 2015 (c) Brian Joseph Johns
Hate is not love and love is not hate anywhere in this document and there is really no extremity.